ATEL Home Phone Connect
With a standby battery life of up to 36 hours, the V810 is reliable, even when you’re not connected via the power cable. It also boasts an optional WiFi.
The LCD Display gives users insight on the device’s battery level, LTE signal, call status, WiFi, whether they have any voicemails and who is calling, so there is no guesswork involved.
The V810 Home Phone Connect Series allows users to use VoLTE and it provides HD voice support. It even supports conference calling up to 6 callers. AA batteries can be used to keep the HPC working without being connected to power for up to 36 hours on standby.
2X RJ11 Ports for Voice
Caller ID Capable
2X Internal LTE Antenna
GNSS and WiFi
1.77" Color LCD Display
1X RJ45 Ethernet Port (10/100 Optional on the data models)
Conference Calling for up to 6 Callers
Data Model adds Hotspot for up to 15 Devices
Data Speeds of 150Mbps Downlink and 50Mbps Uplink (Optional on the data models)
- 2x Internal LTE Antennas
- GNSS Antenna
- WiFi Antenna (with Data Model)
- 1x External LTE Antenna Port (Female SMA Connector. External Antenna is not included, but available as an add-on)
- 3x AA Batteries and/or NiMH Battery Pack (Optional Accessory Add-On)
- Up to 35 hours Standby Time
- 110-240V AC Input; 5V 2A DC Output
- USB Type-C Charger
- 1.77” Color LCD, 128x160
- Details: Battery Level, LTE Signal, Call Status, WiFi, Voicemail, Caller ID
- Chipset: Qualcomm MDM9207
- HD Voice
- 4FF SIM
- e911, TTY
- IPv4, IPv6
- Caller ID
- Conference Calling up to 6 Callers
- Dimensions: 135 x 80 x 33 mm
- Weight: 166g
- (Internal Cellular Antenna; Does not include External Cellular Antenna)
Like What You See?
Let us know you're interested in the ATEL Home Phone Connect, and we will have someone reach out to you with more information!